The new Toptica FemtoFiber dichro midIR represents an ideal laser source for mid-infrared spectroscopy and imaging. It provides a tunable broadband output in the wavelength range of 5 to 15 µm (20 - 60 THz, 670 - 2000 cm-1). The unique 400 cm-1 broad emission spectra allow to excite a wide range of materials at the same time. The air-cooled system is based on TOPTICAs proprietary fiber laser technologies and includes a difference frequency generation (DFG) unit as well as all necessary electronics into the same box. All functions and features are computer controllable by Ethernet or USB interfaces.
- Broadband mid-IR laser source (> 400 cm-1)
- Wavelengths 5 – 15 µm (20 - 60 THz / 670 - 2000 cm-1)
- Output Power > 0.5 mW (integrated spectrum)
- SAM mode-locked all PM fiber setup
- User friendly turnkey operation
Download pdf brochure here.