Ekspla's NL220 series diode pumped Q-switched lasers produce up to 30 mJ at 1000 Hz pulse repetition rate. The laser is designed to produce high intensity, high brightness pulses and is targeted for applications like OPO, Ti:sapphire or dye laser pumping, nonlinear spectroscopy, material ablation, micromachining, and other tasks.
Employing electro-optical type of Q-switch allows the master oscillator to produce pulses with a short pulse duration of 6 ns, nearly TEM₀₀ beam profile and nearly diffraction-limited divergence. The M² factor of the beam is typically less than 2.5.
Laser cooling uses a closed loop chiller, thus eliminating the need for external cooling water, and reducing running costs. For PIV applications a double-pulse version of this laser is available.
Angle-tuned LBO and/or BBO crystals mounted in temperature stabilized heaters are used for optional second, third or fourth harmonic generation. The harmonics separation system is designed to ensure a high spectral purity of radiation directed to separate output ports.
For customer convenience the laser can be controlled from a user-friendly remote control pad or USB interface. The remote pad allows easy control of all parameters and features a backlit display that is easy to read even wearing laser safety eyewear. Alternatively, the laser can be controlled from a personal computer with supplied software for a Windows™ operating system. LabVIEW™ drivers are supplied as well. Read more.
- High Energy kHz Pulsed Q-switched DPSS Nd:YAG Lasers
- Up to 30 mJ at 1064 nm
- Up to 1 kHz repetition rate
- Close to TEM00 beam profile
Download datasheet here.
- 30 mJ at 1064 nm
- 1 kHz pulse repetition rate
- Close to TEM₀₀ beam profile
- Simple and robust all-solid-state design
- Internal/external triggering
- Short warm-up time
- Water-to-air cooling (external water service is not required)
- Optional temperature stabilized second, third and fourth harmonic generators
- PC control via USB (RS232 is optional) with supplied LabVIEW™ drivers
- Remote control via keypad
- OPO, Ti:Sapphire and dye laser pumping
- Laser spectroscopy
- Material ablation