Announcing the next generation SR2 spectrometer
Ocean SR2’s combination of speed (integration times to 10 µs) and SNR (380:1) provides application versatility without the typical trade-offs. Ocean SR2 spectrometers are well suited for applications including laser characterization, plasma monitoring, and absorbance measurements that benefit from the instrument’s high SNR performance.
Ocean SR2 spectrometers are compact, lightweight and optimized for best performance. Ocean SR2 is compatible with Ocean Insight light sources, accessories and software, allowing users to customize setups for different applications and sampling requirements.
*To promote the SR-2 spectrometer, Lastek is offering one OceanView software license (two installations) FREE OF CHARGE for each SR-2 order by the end of the financial year (June 30th, 2022).
Product Overview: New Ocean SR2
Our all-new proprietary design delivers best-in-class configurable spectrometers
- Optimized performance with high speed acquisition and great SNR
- Automated manufacturing techniques for repeatability
- Versatility for complex applications
- Available in 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 or 200 µm wide slits
- Wavelength Range: 185nm - 1.3μm
- Integration Time: 10μs - 1.5s
- Corrected linearity: >99.8%(10-90% saturation) (10 µs - 1.5 s)
- Dark Noise: 20 Counts
- Dynamic Range: 3400:1
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 380:1
- Stray light: 2.3 AU
- Thermal Stability: 0.05 pixels/°C
- Pixels: 2098
- Entrance slit: 25 µm
- A/D Resolution: 16 bit
- Connectors: USB Type-C 16 pin Samtec TFM
- Inputs/Outputs: 4 GPIO - 2 Output Strobes - Power Input - Trigger Input
- Trigger Modes: Rising Edge - Level
- Power Consumption: 400mA max
- Wired: USB 2.0
- Compliance: CE FCC Part 15 Class A
- Humidity: 0-85% non-condensing
- Material: Aluminium
- Storage Temperature: -30° to 70° C
- Dimensions: 88.9 mm x 63.5 mm x 31.9 mm
- Weight: 275g
Download product sheet here.
Download technical note: New spectrometer excels for absorbance measurements.