- Correlative STED + AFM measurements
- Several STED and confocal imaging modes (2D & 3D STED, single & multi color, time laps, 3D stacks, FLIM, RESCue)
- Several AFM imaging modes (including AFM manipulation modes)
- Simultaneous STED and AFM imaging possible
- Very high accuracy (~15 nm) of the DirectOverlayTM (function of the JPK software) of the STED and AFM image
- AFM manipulation with subdiffraction positioning accuracy.
We offer unrivaled flexibility in customizing the microscope to your applications.
We install your turn-key Correlative STED-AFM microscope in your lab including software, handling & training.
Abberior Instruments 2C STED 775 QUAD Scan with easy3D STED upgrade and JPK Nanowizard 4.
Very high accuracy of the overlay is enabled using DirectOverlayTM for aligning the STED and AFM images - exemplified on fluorescent beads.
Correlative live cell imaging of the actin cytoskeleton in primary human fibroblasts using STED @ 775 and several AFM QI imaging modes.
Simultaneous usage of the 2D STED and AFM sample manipulation mode. The manipulation of individual beads (diameter: 100 nm) with the AFM tip can be watched online with STED superresolution. The arrow indicates the position, at which the AFM manipulation is done.
AFM QI images of fluorescent beads aquired using the JPK NanoWizard® 4 on the Abberior easy3D STED microscope.