Sample: keratin19 (rsCherryRev1.4, red) and vimentin (Dronpa-M159T, green)
Resolution RESOLFT < 80 nm
One-color superresolution green RESOLFT point scanning system for switchable GFPs
- Multicolor confocal system with variable pinhole size
- Accessible optomechanical design, open electronics and software platform, ready to implement your own imaging ideas
- Zero-compromize on performance - get the best resolution performance possible in RESOLFT microscopy
- QUAD beam scanner technology
- We also offer unrivaled flexibility in customizing the microscope to your applications.
We install your turn-key RESOLFT scanning nanoscope in your lab including software/handling training.
- Multicolor widefield imaging system
- Two super-resolution parallel RESOLFT imaging channels with two independent sCMOS camera detection
- Typical resolution < 90nm when imaging keratin with switchable GFP expressed by PtK2 cells or artificial beads filled with a switchable GFP variant.
- Kit with all optical and mechanical components for assembly of a 2-color parallel RESOLFT system onto an Olympus IX83 microscope (or other stand on request)
- IX83 Olympus microscope with a 4-color LED illumination source and a monochrome widefield camera
- Suitable for imaging of living cells
- Continuous-wave laser sources at 405nm, 488nm and 592 nm incl. fibercoupling
- Two fast sCMOS cameras
- Data acquisition system and software for image acquisition for different imaging modes (including 2-color parallel RESOLFT mode)
- Software for data analysis (e.g. deconvolution algorithms etc.)
Download pdf Brochures:
- Lavoie-Cardinal, F. , N. A. Jensen, V. Westphal, A. C. Stiel, A. Chmyrov, J. Bierwagen, I. Testa, S. Jakobs, S. W. Hell: "Two-Color RESOLFT Nanoscopy with Green and Red Fluorescent Photochromic Proteins" ChemPhysChem, in early view.(2014)
- Chmyrov, A., J. Keller, T. Grotjohann, M. Ratz, E. d'Este, S. Jakobs, C. Eggeling, S. W. Hell: "Nanoscopy with more than 100,000 'doughnuts'" Nature Meth. 10, 737 - 740 (2013)