Gentec-EO is pleased to announce the addition of a new member to the Pronto family of Compact Laser Power Meters. As its name indicates, the Pronto-Si presents a Large 1 cm2 Silicon Sensor, the largest in its category, perfect for measuring very low powers. When combined with the Integrated Slide-In OD1 Attenuator, the total power range of the Pronto-Si extends from 0.3 nW to 800 mW. The measurements are done in Continuous Mode, so you can install the Pronto in the laser beam path and leave it there indefinitely. The internal memory also allows you toAcquire Data and Transfer it to a PC for further analysis. The sensor part has a Very Slim Profile of only 6 mm, allowing it to be used in very tight spaces.
- Pocket-Sizethis low power laser probe is so compact it fits in your pocket!
- Slim ProfileThe sensor part is only 6 mm thick, allowing it to fit into tight spaces
- Easy-to-UseThe touch screen color LCD allows for a friendly user interface. You can make a measurement with just the touch of a button!
- Very Low Power MeasurementsThanks to its very low noise level of only 10 pW, the Pronto-Si measures powers as low as 0.3 nW
- Slide-In AttenuatorJust slide the OD1 integrated filter to the ON position and you can measure up to 800 mW of continuous power
- User SetableYou can set the wavelength, brightness and screen orientation to adapt to your application
- Data LoggingSave your data to the internal memory and then transfer it to your PC over the USB connection
Download datasheet here.