It offers three calibration options so you only pay for what you need:
- Default calibration “Y”: for visible to NIR wavelengths (248 nm to 2.5 µm)
- Additional calibration “C”: for CO2 lasers (10.6 µm)
- Additional calibration “E”: for energy measurements with ± 5 % accuracy
POCKET-SIZE: This mid to high power handheld probe is so compact it fits in your pocket!
EASY-TO-USE: The touchscreen color LCD allows for a friendly user interface. You can make a measurement with just the touch of a button!
DATA LOGGING: Save your data to the internal memory and then transfer it to your PC over the USB connection.
FROM LOW TO HIGH POWERS: Thanks to a low noise level and high damage threshold, the PRONTO-250-FLEX can measure powers from 0.5 W to 250 W.
HANDS-FREE OPERATION: Place it on a flat surface or use one of the 2 threaded holes that we have integrated in the casing for safe use with optical stands.
SERIAL COMMANDS: Serial commands are available to let you take full control of your PRONTO from your PC.
VERSATILE ABSORBER SUITABLE FOR MOST APPLICATIONS: Our H absorber offers a spectral response that is both broadband and spectrally flat, making this power detector a versatile solution that can cover most laser power measurement needs. Our proprietary manufacturing method also gives this absorber good damage thresholds, for both average power density and energy density.
- Useful for measuring a wide range of lasers
- Low risk of damaging the equipment
- Fast measurement thanks to a fast rise time