In this tutorial video, CoolLED Technical Content Specialist Dr Isy Goodhand, compares the two Microscope Illumination Systems in the pE-800 Series to help you understand which one is better suited to your needs. The video also explains the similarities, and why both Illumination Systems are ideal for high-speed, low-phototoxicity live cell imaging.
Featuring eight individually controllable LEDs and lightning fast TTL switching, the pE-800 delivers the highest quality data with minimum total cost of ownership. Versatile, intuitive and backed by CoolLED’s world-renowned support and a 36-month warranty, the pE-800 with liquid light guide delivery makes next generation LED illumination accessible to all.
- 8 selectable channels offers versatility with any channels selectable simultaneously at 100 %
- Individual control of selected LED wavelengths reduces background noise
- Broad spectrum from 365-740 nm, covering DAPI-Cy7
- Industry-leading <7 µs TTL triggering for high-speed imaging
- Sequence Runner for software control with speed of TTL
- Removable inline excitation filter holders: no moving parts for high-speed imaging
- Software, TTL, analogue control options for optimised illumination
- Optimised irradiance control in 1 % steps (2-100 %) and fine control from 0-2 %
- Light delivery via liquid Light Guide for maximum compatibility
Plus all the benefits afforded by LED Illumination Systems, such as sustainability and longevity.
More information available here.