Nanonics announce the release of the SpectraView MV2500, a breakthrough system combining complementary scattering techniques with Ultrasensitive AFM and SPM for Nano-Chemical Analysis. Read more below.
- Colocalized IR, Raman, THz and AFM
- Singular protocols for excitation in the IR with Raman and fluorescence detection in the visible
- Image with photon force with pN force sensitivity
- Patented cantilevered completely transparent probes
- Highly localized scattering at the tip
- Versatile configurations with advanced SPM modes of operation: Kelvin Probe chemical potential, electrical, thermal and photon force detection
- Online variable magnetic fields
- Applications in plasmonics of 2D materials, liquids, biology etc.
Download pdf brochure here.
AFM and IR images (above) obtained with broadband IR illumination (1000-4000cm-1) at the MIRIAM beamline of the Diamond Light Source, Harwell, United Kingdom