The Signal Recovery model 7230 is a new concept in general-purpose DSP lock-in amplifiers. It offers the excellent performance that users expect from our instruments but at a lower price than many competitive models. This improvement in price/performance ratio has been achieved by replacing the traditional control buttons and display with easy-to-use control panels that can be operated from any computer via your favorite browser.
No longer do you need to be in front of the instrument to operate it - now you can set up your experiment in the lab but return to the office while it runs, monitoring what is happening via your computer. And if you need to make a change to a setting then it’s as easy as clicking a button on a web page.
In addition the web control panels, the instrument can also be fully controlled from other software packages, such as Acquire, SRInstComms, or LabVIEW. These support experiments such as frequency response measurements, logging of instruments outputs over time, and integration with other experimental equipment.
- 1 mHz to 120 kHz or 250 kHz with 7230/99 option
- 10 nV, 10 fA max FS sensitivity
- 2 nV/?Hz input noise
- Dual reference, dual harmonic, virtual reference, and tandem demodulation modes
- Oscillator frequency and amplitude sweep generator
- Voltage controlled oscillator frequency or amplitude
- Four configurable DAC outputs with max. update rate of 1 MHz
- Four auxiliary ADC inputs
- Standard USB, Ethernet, and RS232 interfaces