Abberior Instruments and Lastek exhibited at the recent Focus on Microscopy 2018 meeting in Singapore, with a working Abberior Instruments STEDYCON system on display. STEDYCON, which combines STED and confocal microscopy in a single compact platform, is a completely new class of nanoscope. It converts your conventional epifluorescence microscope into a powerful multicolor confocal (405nm, 488nm, 561nm, 640nm) and STED (775nm) system! At the same time, it is incredibly compact and can be used by anyone!
- Convert your existing microscope - Instantly upgrade any epifluorescence microscope body to multicolor confocal and STED capabilities.
- Get top-notch STED performance - With STEDYCON your microscope will image at 30nm resolution.
- Save Space - The incredibly compact STEDYCON comes at the size of a camera.
- Plug & Play - The STEDYCON is assembled within minutes. It simply connects to the C-mount camera port of your microscope with no need for optical alignment.
- Service and maintenance free - The laser beams of the STEDYCON are aligned by design as provided by its patent-protected 'easySTED' optical arrangement.
- Innovative web-based user interface - The STEDYCON can be controlled via a browser on any PC, MAC or even a tablet!
Learn more here.