- Broadband mid-IR laser source (> 400 cm-1)
- Wavelengths 5 – 15 µm (20 - 60 THz / 670 - 2000 cm-1)
- Output Power > 0.5 mW (integrated spectrum)
- SAM mode-locked all PM fiber setup
- User friendly turnkey operation
The new Toptica FemtoFiber dichro midIR represents an ideal laser source for mid-infrared spectroscopy and imaging. It provides a tunable broadband output in the wavelength range of 5 to 15 µm (20 - 60 THz, 670 - 2000 cm-1). The unique 400 cm-1 broad emission spectra allow to excite a wide range of materials at the same time. The air-cooled system is based on TOPTICAs proprietary fiber laser technologies and includes a difference frequency generation (DFG) unit as well as all necessary electronics into the same box. All functions and features are computer controllable by Ethernet or USB interfaces.
Download pdf brochure here.