- Tunable diode laser in pro design
- Wide wavelength selection available: 370 nm .. 1770 nm
- Output powers up to 300 mW
- Ultra stable, typical linewidth 100 kHz .. 1 MHz (5 µs)
- Very low drift with room temperature changes (typ. << 100 MHz/K)
- Insensitive to acoustics and vibrations
- Easy coarse tuning up to 100 nm
- Mode-hop-free tuning up to 50 GHz (optimized virtual pivot point)
- Beam angle compensation mirror included
- Fast AC and DC current modulation included
The DL 100 / pro design combines the advantages of two successful TOPTICA lasers: all diodes for the DL 100 are available in the superior mechanical design of the pro series . The pro series mechanics is ultra stable and easy to use. The DL 100 / pro design specifications depend strongly on the implemented laser diode and are given in TOPTICA’s laser diode stock lists.
Broad wavelength availability of TOPTICA’s DL 100 / pro design.
|Center wavelengths||370 .. 488 nm*|
|Typical power range||3 .. 300 mW|
|Typical coarse tuning range||2 .. 100 nm|
|Typical mode-hop free tuning range||? 20 GHz|
|Typical linewidth (5 µs integration time)||100 kHz .. 1 MHz|
|Typical output beam characteristics||3 mm x 1 mm|
|Typical output beam polarization||Linear > 100:1|
|Fiber coupling efficiency**: min. (typ.)||55 (65) %|
|Fiber coupling efficiency with APP**: min. (typ.)||65 (75) %|
|Typical long term frequency change with room temperature||100 MHz / K|
|Environmental temperature (operating)||15 - 30 °C|
|Environmental temperature (transport)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating voltage||100 .. 120 V / 220 .. 240 V AC
50 .. 60 Hz (auto detect)
|Power consumption||Typ. < 100 W, max. 300 W|
*Spectral coverage with gaps
**With TOPTICA's FiberDock, efficiencies are possibly lower with strong ellipticity or short wavelengths
Specifications are subject to change without further notice.
TOPTICA Photonics AG, www.toptica.com
For more information, please click here .