Lastek is pleased to announce a partnership with Fujikura and AFL Group to provide technical sales and support for their specialty fibre splicer range, including their specialty fibre fusion splicers, fibre cleavers and fibre recoaters.
Fujikura has been the pioneer in fusion splicer technology since 1978 and is still the leading splicer brand in the world. Through extensive knowledge in optical technologies, they have been providing quality products to telecommunication, photonics research and manufacturing applications.
- Splice single-mode, multi-mode, polarisation-maintaining and photonic crystal fibres
- Optimum control of plasma zone for the perfect splice for different fibre types
- Enhanced sweep arc for fibre shaping and tapering
- EndView observation system for splicing PM and specialty fibres
- Computer-controlled alignment and programmable parameters for fast splices
- Splice loss estimation
- Manual and automatic fibre strippers and cleavers for cladding diameters up to 1 mm
- Fibre recoaters with proof testing capabilities
Learn more about the range of Fujikura products by contacting Dr Ka Wu at Lastek today!